DeTeWe bvba (hereinafter ‘DeTeWe’ or ‘we’) attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and to the fact that your privacy is respected.
Through this Privacy Statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about what data we collect and how we deal with personal data. We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore deal with personal data carefully.
DeTeWe act in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation dd. 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the Privacy Act dd. 08/12/1992.
This means that we at least:
- personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided; these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement
- the processing of your personal data is limited to only that data which are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- ask for your explicit consent if we need them to process your personal data
- appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed
- do not disclose personal data to other parties, unless necessary for the purposes for which they have been provided
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point to you and respect it
DeTeWe is responsible for the processing of your personal dat
a If you have questions about this after reviewing our Privacy Statement (or in general) you can contact us via the general number 0155005555 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by DeTeWe for the following purposes and legal bases:
in order to carry out the performance of the contract of delivery, installation, maintenance and rental of goods and services between you
and DeTeWe in order to comply with the legal obligation of drawing up invoices for the sale, delivery, installation, maintenance and rental of goods a
nd services for sending newsletters and invitations
What data are requested?
For the above objectives, we may request, store and process the following personal data (non-limitative enumeration) of you:
- personal identity information: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail, IP address,…..
- personal financial information: IBAN number, BIC code…
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. With these parties (processors), DeTeWe obviously makes the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Your data is also shared with other companies of our group so that you do not have to provide all the information again and again if you need goods or services from our other companies.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties (providing other parties), unless this is legally required or you give explicit permission for this. You have the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing.
DeTeWe retain personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which they have been provided or required under the law.
The data is retained at least 7 years after last use, because of the fact that tax documents (invoices) must be kept for at least 7 years.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures:
- we use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we provide the encryption of personal data if there is reason;
- we back up the personal data in order to recover them in physical or technical incidents;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our employees have been informed of the importance of protecting personal data
Your rights to your data
You are entitled to access and right to correction or deletion of the personal data we have received from you. Our contact details can be found earlier in this Privacy Statement.
You can oppose the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the information you provide to yourself or on behalf of you directly to another party. We may ask you to legitimise you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the use of your personal data or if you wish to subscribe to the newsletter and/or invitations, please mail to email@example.com
Privacy statement changes
DeTeWe may change this Privacy Statement and will communicate the changes on www.detewe.be’s homepage with reference to the updated version. At the bottom of this page is always the date and version number. The changes will automatically take effect after publication